Saturday, September 29, 2007

Health Department?

I had what I believe to be two bad food experiences this weekend already. On Thursday night my roomie and I and two other girls went for sandwiches at this delicious place with really nice cooks. Callie and I both had some sort of pork sandwich and then twenty minutes later started feeling really weird. We hung around hoping it would go away, because we had plans to go out dancing, but it didn't go away, and we took a taxi home. It ended up going away on its own by the time we went to bed, but I thought for sure I had food poisoning and was freaked out.

Last night/this morning I actually did get food poisoning, but it was less scary than the mysterious stomachs of Thursday. I had shawarma at 4:30am after waiting up with Kirsten some other folks all night (they had a flight home in the morning, and didn't want to sleep before leaving). I felt sort of odd when I got home and went to bed at 6:30, but I went to sleep. I woke up feeling really nauseas at 8:30 and threw up the shawarma, felt much better, and went back to bed until 3pm. I feel 100% now, which is sort of strange.

I'm sure you wanted to know all of that. The other news is that I have a lot of homework, to commence immediately.

Ella